It is now more clearly understood that men also experience emotional and physical shifts throughout their lives, teen years, young adults, age forty, age fifty to sixty and each decade thereafter.
Our physician will talk openly about these physical and emotional changes and will keep a watchful eye on possible underlying medical issues affecting our normal life process.
Physical strength, weight, sexual drive, job stressors and home life affecting good health and genetic factors are all important to be medically considered.
Lab and Testing have evolved and will continue to do so. These medical tools will aide your physician who knows you to use additional data in maintaining your optimum health by understanding and interpreting your lab results, using the least invasive procedures with our diagnostic studies.
The following is a brief list of some of the key areas addressed by your physician and health team.
- Bone density and treatment/ Osteoporosis/ Osteopenia
- Muscle mass and maintenance
- Slow and persistent weight gain
- Prostate health and management and prevention of illness.
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Libido Issues
- Testosterone (low T) evaluation successful treatment and management.
- Digestive problems
- Insomnia, fatigue, sleep disturbances
- Vitamin Assessment and management
- Age appropriate disease testing and prevention
- Dietary needs
- Chronic Medical conditions
- Post-Operative Care
- Cardiac, Pulmonary and endocrine conditions