Glades Medical Group was established over twenty years ago by David B. Hevert M.D. as a medical practice founded on award winning first class primary and preventative care and outstanding in the strength of our renowned personal relationships with each individual patient. Glades Medical Group is distinguished in the field for our belief in constant contact with our patients and their families – when they need us.
Our world class physicians and medical team administer care for our patients around the clock – in the emergency rooms at Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Delray Medical Center, admitting and coordinating patient care in both the hospital and rehabilitation facilities, and overseeing their care at home.
Have you thought about being treated by a doctor who really knows you?
“None of us wants to be just another number or an impersonal voice referral at an insurance company”
We all want and deserve a physician and health care team who knows us and our families on a personal level, caring for us as we travel on life’s journey.
Glades Medical Group takes pride in caring above and beyond other practices, treating patients as members of an extended family. We do everything possible to accommodate visiting family members who have fallen ill while “home for the holidays or vacation” – because it happens, and why should they have to wait for hours in an ER with strangers?
Glades Medical Group offers a comprehensive wellness program tailored to fit a full spectrum of individual lifestyles, from age specific care, to gender based treatment needs. We offer highly effective maintenance programs for preventative care to increase vitality, enhance memory, reduce stress, and improve overall quality of life.
Patients from twelve through senior years – focused on acute, chronic care and lifelong management of health and well-being.
• Call for same day appointments
• Annual Physicals
• 24 Hour on call services
• Hospital privileges at Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Delray Medical Center
• Prescriptions available as needed
• Weight management nutrition
• 24 hour access to our physicians and nurse practitioners
• Convenient hours. If your favorite physician is not available, one of our other physicians will gladly see you for an appointment. Our physicians then meet to discuss any cross-over of patients or medical issues which would benefit from medical opinions.
• Coordinating of any medical reports to and from your other specialists or services.
A physician/ ARNP on call 24 hours/day. One of our physicians to admit you to the hospital (Boca Raton Regional & Delray Medical Center) and supervise all of your care when you need us the most.
• Yes we still do home visits for our patients who can not leave the house easily!
• Same day or next day appointments with health care professionals
• Quality time with your health care professional
• On-site state of the art laboratory testing with results within several days.
• A health care professional to explain your lab results to you and answer questions.
• Other quality diagnostic testing on the premises for your convenience and schedule; Ultra Sounds, Allergies, Sleep Studies, & Specialized Cardiac Lipid Testing
• Our professional health team to follow you in a rehabilitation facility, skilled nursing home or at home.
Internal Medicine – ages 16 throughout life.
The office is located in the beautiful Florida Atlantic University (FAU) corporate research park, closest to Spanish River Blvd enterance. We enjoy a special relationship with all of our patients and we are pleased to have several generations of families!
We are honored to serve you with convenient hours (8am – 5pm) and on-call seven days/nights a week, several languages are also spoken Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, Armenian, and Chinese.