- School Physicals
- Ageless Energetics
- Contact Us
Have you thought about being treated by a doctor who really knows you?
"None of us wants to be just another number or an impersonal voice referral at an insurance company"
We all want and deserve a physician and health care team who knows us and our families on a personal level, caring for us as we travel on life’s journey.
Glades Medical Group takes pride in caring above and beyond other practices, treating patients as members of an extended family. We do everything possible to accommodate visiting family members who have fallen ill while “home for the holidays or vacation” – because it happens, and why should they have to wait for hours in an ER with strangers?
Glades Medical Group offers a comprehensive wellness program tailored to fit a full spectrum of individual lifestyles, from age specific care, to gender based treatment needs. We offer highly effective maintenance programs for preventative care to increase vitality, enhance memory, reduce stress, and improve overall quality of life.
Patients from twelve through senior years – focused on acute, chronic care and lifelong management of health and well-being.
• Call for same day appointments
• Annual Physicals
• 24 Hour on call services
• Hospital privileges at Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Delray Medical Center
• Prescriptions available as needed
• Weight management nutrition
Family Practice – ages 12 throughout life.
Internal Medicine – ages 18 throughout life.
The office and state of the art is located in the beautiful Florida Atlantic University Corporate research campus. We enjoy a special relationship with all of our patients and we are pleased to have several generations of families!
We are honored to serve you with convenient hours and on-call seven days/nights a week, several languages are also spoken Spanish, Portuguese and French.
All patients are SPECIAL!
We commit that you will have:
• 24 hours access to one of our health care professionals, by phone or email.
• Same day or next day appointments with health care professionals
• Quality time with your health care professional
• On-site state of the art laboratory testing with results within several days.
• A health care professional to explain your lab results to you and answer questions.
• Other quality diagnostic testing on the premises for your convenience and schedule.
• Annual physicals and includes special assessments
• Convenient hours. If your favorite physician is not available, one of our other physicians will gladly see you for an appointment. Our physicians then meet to discuss any cross-over of patients or medical issues which would benefit from medical opinions.
• Referrals to area specialist who we trust to work as a team with you; the patient and us, your primary medical provider so that no time or information is lost.
• Coordinated reports to and from your specialists.
A physician/ ARNP on call 24 hours/day. One of our physicians to admit you to the hospital and supervise all of your care when you need us the most.
• Our professional health team to follow you in a rehabilitation facility, skilled nursing home or at home.
• Yes we still do home visits for our patients who can not leave the house easily!